- How can I rotate, move or change the size of objects?
- You can select an object to make it active. When an object is active some small black squares appear around the object. You can move the object by dragging it. You can use the small squares on the edges of the object to scale it. Use the square above the object to rotate it.
- How can I change the background of my poster?
- Click Canvas, then Background. You can set a single color as background, choose one of the backgrounds we offer or you can choose your own background image.
- How can I start a new poster?
- You can start a new poster and clear the previous one by using File, then New poster.
- How can I select multiple objects and perform actions on the selection?
- By selecting an area on your collage, you can select multiple objects. You can move and/or rotate that selection. Holding [SHIFT] while clicking objects also results in a group.
- How can I copy an object?
- You can copy an object by selecting it, then click the clone icon beneath the object. [CTRL]-C works as well.
- How can I skew objects or created slanted objects?
- You can skew an object by keeping the Shift button pressed and then
move the small aquares in the middle of the edge of the object.
You can use the following keyboard shortcuts.
|◄ ▲ ▼ ►
||Group selected objects
||Ungroup selected group
|[CTRL] ◄ ►
|B [SHIFT] B
||Send to back / Bring forward
|F [SHIFT] F
||Bring forward / Bring to front
||Download poster (as JPG)
- How can I move objects on a touch screen?
- If you select an object with 1 finger you can drag (move) the object. If you select an object with 2 fingers you can scale and rotate it.